This photo just popped up in my Facebook feed and my day became instantly better
My temporary home for the next two weeks — downtown Beijing. Came here Monday afternoon for work, so haven’t seen too much yet. But my office, and hotel, are right smack in the center of the city, a couple of blocks off a trendy shopping street, and about a half hour walk from Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City. The latter is visible from one of our office balconies, though I haven’t snapped a…
These are from today’s Bakumatsu Rock mini-event in Odaiba. (and yes, I did say I was on haitus, but work has a VPN and I’ve gotten one installed on my laptop, so I’m not as out of touch as i thought I might be ^_^)
Pick-up Voice 2014 October issue~
Dude! When did OnoD start turning into Kamiya!?! I thought this was a DGS article at first, he looks so much like Kamiya in those bottom pics.
Weirdly, though I could publish to Wordpress fine from my phone last night, now I can’t. And the Great Fire Wall is blocking it on my laptop, so…
For the month of September, Granrodeo’s new song silence, will be the OP for the television show musicる. I’m guessing this is internet only, since no stations are listed. The show airs weekly on Sundays at 25:26 (1:26 AM Monday morning for those of you who believe in a 24 hour clock). There’ll be a clip up on the Web site in September.
Can’t wait to hear it!
The interview can be found here.
Have secured wifi code from front desk and a power strip for the laptop from work, so will maybe be able to post pics here tonight (I went wandering last night after work), but not to Flickr, since it’s apparently blocked.
Maybe I’ll wander the other way from the hotel tonight… Itching to get to the Forbidden City, which I can see from the office building, but must wait until Saturday, since it’s closed by time I get off work.
Imagine you and your bias making out, you start scartching down their back just to earn a whimper from them.
sorry to break it to you all but being a fan of someone is not a competition, in competitions there are losers and winners, but in a fandom there are only losers and it’s all of us
I’m in Beijing for two weeks for work, meaning spotty Internet access and no access at all to things like Animate TV or Tokyo FM. Regular updates will happen once I’m back in Fukuoka.
For my good friend paranoid-rhythm Carli who loves him very much <3 Happy birthday! *O*
Why is this guy so awesome?
- He is a super talented, well respected and very successful voice actor, music, radio, movie dubbing, anime, videogames,you name it he’s really awesome -trust me just check out his work-
- He is an animal lover, he loves his good friend (rip ;A;) Axl so much his seiyuu agency is called Axl one in his honor (come on guys seriously the company uses dog paws and has this cute logo and everything is dog related is the most adorable thing)
- His office is full of toys -specially toy cars and pandas-
Pics taken at his agency XD -serious business-
- He is th emperor of dorks, funniest most happy go lucky guy ever XD
- He likes to dance and he has….
- He is not afraid of crossdressing or cosplay XD he loves it XD -beware-
- He has a ridiculously contagious laugh and he is always laughing lol -secret of eternal youth believe me-XD
- All of the voice porn XD, He ain’t called the BL emperor cause of his pretty face >_>
I’ll skip this part >_>
- Sometimes he is kinda cool and yeah..>w>
- He makes the most original pic poses ever, also selfies that give you life XD
- At his 47 he is still a kid at heart -and I bet he has more energy than you and me-
In conclusion, he is a nice, sweet adorable dude XD
right Carli? XD